Thank you for visiting The Modern Collective. Below are a the terms and conditions we have set for our template users. If you have any questions about these terms, please contact us before completing your purchase.
Please do not sell, share, or transfer our templates to others. Our products are intended to be used by you in your business or to be use to create printed products for your clients. The transfer of digital files or any elements from our templates is strictly prohibited.
- Use our templates to design creative and professional printed products for your clients.
- Use our templates to create rockin’ collateral for your business! Think outside of the box and create splash pages, blog headers, facebook cover photos, business cards, etc. Then show us what you did! We would love to see!
- Customize our templates to meet your needs. Don’t be afraid to mix it up! We even included a few instructions on how to customize our templates on the “template instructions” included with our downloads!
- Tell all of your friends about themoderncollective.com!
- Our templates are intended for portrait photographers or creative professionals for limited commercial usage. Please do not claim our designs as your own, and do not sell our templates (or parts of our templates) as your own work.
- Use of our templates is not permitted on websites acting as online printings services / design services where the general public submit images and you deliver printed / flattened digital products. Our templates were not designed for this purpose and should not be sold in this manor.
Our templates are created for photographers / design creatives with a basic understanding of Phototoshop. All templates were created using the most current version of Photoshop. Templates are compatible with versions Photoshop CS +. We can not guarantee compatibility with Photoshop Elements.
- DUE TO THE DIGITAL NATURE OF OUR PRODUCTS, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN.
- All templates are ©2011 - 2013 The Modern Collective / Adam Hommerding. All rights reserved.
- The Modern Collective is not responsible for errors on your printed products. Although we do our best to check for errors, it is your responsibility to double check all guides, bleeds, trim lines, colors, and text before printing.
Please contact us at info(at)themoderncollective.com or by using this website’s contact form.