We are back with another Tip Tuesday! Today the topic is WALLETS! Wallets are a fun product to offer. Moms love them, seniors trade them, dads put them in their wallets, etc. Wallets aren't just for your clients; they can be a great tool in your studio too! Selling wallets in sets of seven leaves one extra wallet for you to use! The best part, it doesn't cost you a dime!! Below are a few things you can do with your extra wallets!
IDEAS FOR YOUR EXTRA WALLETS //
- place them in your studio's waiting area for clients to look at during consultations or before their session
- use them as a style guide for your clients. Love what a past client wore? Share it with other clients!
- bind them with a binder ring and throw them in your camera bag for a quick pose guide for times you lack inspiration at a session.
- make a wall of wallets in your studio. Your clients will love seeing their face on your wall!
- use them in your marketing pieces! Client's love seeing other client's photos!
We want to hear how YOU would use your extra wallets? Share this post with the share links below (facebook | pin | tweet) and then leave a comment telling us how you would use extra wallets in your studio. Once person who shares their ideas in the comments below will be chosen for at $50 shop credit to The Modern Collective Shop! We will announce the winner in next Tuesday's Tip Tuesday post!
Ready, set, GO!